Doctor in St Louis Missouri or at least in Missouri

Having trouble finding a doctor that has even heard of EM. Does anyone know of a doctor in Missouri that diagnoses and treats EM? My rheumatologist told me he believes EM is what I have but says there is no treatment for it.



I live in Missouri closest big city is Kansas City and I go to KU Medical. Dr. McVey is a great neurologist that has numerous EM patients.