EM and Pregnancy

My EM sky rocketed during my first pregnancy. It subsided after I gave birth. Has anybody ever had the same experience?
My husband and I are thinking of baby number two…and, oh boy, I am dreading it.

I had EM for the first time during my pregnancy and the heat has subsided since I delivered. I LOVE my son but I will never get pregnant again! I am older and we had only planned for 1 but my pregnancy was awful due to the EM. Sorry…

A bitter pill to swallow but I suspected as much. Thank you for sharing your experience with me.

I’m sorry I didn’t have the answer you wanted regarding pregnancy. As I said my EM started during my pregnancy. I was in a 24/7 flare that left me in cool water foot baths with trash bag liners. I know that is a huge no-no but the heat was excruciating. I didn’t understand what a flare was because I was in a constant flare. Even when I was induced I never felt a contraction in my abdomin but I felt every contraction in my feet! I ended up having a C-section.

Since I have delivered I now have major unexplained nueropathy in my feet. My nights can get pretty uncomfortable sometimes. It’s much more manageable, especially during the day. No more foot baths and I’ve been able to get off my painkillers.

My son is now 5 months old so I am still trying to figure out what sets me off and what my limitations are. My toes have started to burn a bit again but I am hoping its going to get better not worse. Only time will tell.

I had the heat too throught out all my pregnancies and it didn’t help that I was pregnant during the hot summer months.
Unfortunately my flare comes with itching. I itched everywhere and my skin became very sensetive and dry. After giving birth, the heat decreased substantially. The itch completely diappeared.
My daughter is two years old and my husband and I have been talking about another baby.
The only way to get through a second pregnancy is if I am in a coma for 9 months Lol.