Nuclear scan shows EM activity in Feet

Hi,
I was studying my recent nuclear bone scan, this is done by injecting isotopes into the blood stream and seeing where the most flow goes into the bones. What is interesting, I must have been having a EM moment during the image session, this would be increased blood flow, after 2 hours, it is mostly out of the surface areas…
It is like a ghost image of my EM!
28-image.jpg (32.3 KB)

I was looking at this on my iPad just before I got down to sleep. I couldn’t see it that well so I will look on my PC tomorrow.

It is a little hard to see, but it shows the feet and ankles glowing, which would indicate a greater blood flow then the legs. It has a sock kind of loot to it… Just thought it was interesting…

I still couldn't see it very well on my PC so I saved the photo and in Photoshop I put the brightness up and then it's much clearer to see and yes, it's amazing. In case other people can't see it very well I have put the one I did here.

Thanks that is much clearer!
This is showing the “uptake” of the isotopes, it gives a good outline of the effected area, classic “stocking” profile, or more like bobby socks… I am going to share the photo with my rheumatologist next week when I go.

Well it only took a minute to do and just couldn't see it very well, so good old Photoshop helped with that.

Jon_sparky said:

Thanks that is much clearer!
This is showing the "uptake" of the isotopes, it gives a good outline of the effected area, classic "stocking" profile, or more like bobby socks... I am going to share the photo with my rheumatologist next week when I go.
1 Like