Redness

That is definitely a tough road. Hopefully you'll get some relief from the lidocaine infusions. I wish we all lived closer and could have an in person support group.

What you should have said is IF I get my lidocaine infusions! I will believe it when it happens as over the yeas so many promises that don't happen. I would gladly pay if need be, but even our private hospital is rubbish compared to other parts of the country.

I agree it would be nice for us all to meet up in person. I get very frustrated trying to explain to friends what it's like.

Don't take no for an answer! Just wear them down with your persistence until they given in and say yes, haha. That's always been my strategy whenever I want something. It's very effective.

It's taken years but I am slowly learning that you have to keep pestering or you will get nowhere! My husband had that ability. He spent money like mad and used to wear me down saying "I want, I want and I want" until in the end I would give up and say buy it. Same principle I suppose.

Hi Mouse,
I have red palms all the time now. It surprises me when I see them so red, when there’s not an accompanying fire. During a flare they may or may not be redder. You’d think that when I’m ON FIRE they would be redder, but often they’re not. What a weird disease ARGH!

Satochan, yes I've noticed that sometimes when my hands and feet hurt the most they are red but not as red as you'd think they should be. Yes this is a very strange disease.

My feet are almost continuously a red hue but the pain/burning is more prominent during the night when I am lying in bed and upon waking up. Is that the case for anyone else?

Yes. Me too.
Beth

Hi AppleB, great restaurant! My palms are red all the time. My flares usually start mid afternoon. I woke up burning this morning and am very annoyed as I have things to do. Holding on to the car steering wheel really hurts. Increases the burning. P