CBD oil Treatments

After four years of my daughter battling EM we have gotten to the point of trying CBD oil. The dose on the bottle says basically one dropper full. We’ve been working her up to that just to see if she has any kind of weird reaction. Nothing so far. Good or bad. I’m curious what does do you other people suffering with EM take?

Thank you all so much for your feedback.
~Bonnie

I also use CBD oil. The dosage depends on two things. The concentration of CBD in the bottle and the amount that helps you. For instance I use .25 ML of one and .50 of another. That 1 ML recommendation is aimed at using more/ selling more. Everyone is different. There is a CBD oil group in Facebook with tons of good info. My EM is in my toe area, I use Capzasin gel on. You can get that on Amazon.

Thank you so very much. She has taken the “recommended” amount and has had no help. She has EM in the face, ears, hands and feet. We can at least say she tried it and add it to the list of ties. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful week!

I tried CBD oil with no relief. I am currently on 200 mg of tramadol and possibly considering a spinal nerve stimulator.

Thank you for sharing. I will for sure mention this medicine to her Pain Management Doctor. I had hopped that after 4 years we would have found something to help with the flares and not just numb them when they happen.