Circulation booster

A while ago I purchased a Revitive Circulation Booster machine. It is a bit like a TENS machine for the feet.

I dithered for quite a while before sending for it, but it is endorsed on TV by a couple of well known sports people who have reputations to consider despite the obvious remuneration they would have received for their endorsement.

So far it has helped with the stiffness in my legs/ankles/feet due to oedema and the swelling from EM flares, which makes it easier to walk.

I also had a lot of little blood spots under the skin of my shins which were beginning to amalgamate and climb further up my legs to my knees. This made me rather apprehensive as with the redness comes the symptons of EM and I am keen to keep it as cofined as possible. Since using the machine the spots have all but disappeared.

The machine comes with a couple of TENS pads for use elsewhere on the body either at the same time or separately to the feet. There are also gloves which give the same stimulation to the hands if required. Again, they can be used at the same time. It is not unpleasant to use - just set the controls to whatever level suits you between 1 and 100. My level is between 5 and 7 right now.

I use it once a day mostly but sometimes more. If my feet are flaring then I don't use it as I am too uncomfortable to sit still long enough.

Not a cheap purchase but it does help a bit and any relief from symptoms of EM is good for me.

Has anyone else tried one of these machines?

Hi Tilly - I've been trying to send a message to you for a week now, but either the site or my computer isn't working properly and I can't send anything! Going to see if this works...
Frances

Wher did you get this machine?

I have found the homedics brand massager from Walmart ($15.00) to be very helpful. I purchased every style and have found the long flat style designed to lay on works best- I put it under a down blanket at night and place my legs on this from hip down and run it all night. I have had two weeks of good sleep for the first time in a year! What a relief!!! It does get warm after awhile- be sure not to turn on the heater! But, it doesn’t cause me to flare and no cramping!!!

Hello Frances, your message got through this way, hope you get it sorted out and hope you had a good Christmas.

FrancesE said:

Hi Tilly - I've been trying to send a message to you for a week now, but either the site or my computer isn't working prop, erly and I can't send anything! Going to see if this works...
Frances

Hello Judy, I got my Revitive circulation booster from their internet website. There was a special offer at the time so mine was discounted to 150 pounds sterling if I remember rightly.

Judy said:

Wher did you get this machine?

My mum just told me the other day she has had a TENS machine laying around for ages! Tought she felt her experince with it made her pain worse so I’m a bit scared of trying it! Might feel brave enough one day lol :slight_smile:

Glad your experince has been positive with it!! Very happy about that :slight_smile: hope it continues Tilly.