Hello ear flare

I too have ear flares multiple times a day (among everything I deal with) and it impacts my hearing. My ears aside from being burning hot, painful, totally embarrassing, they feel plugged/clogged and it impairs my hearing.

EM & Ears: tinnitus (ringing in the ears) accompanying emergence of EM flares? I’m wondering if other people with EM developed tinnitus when their EM flares became a daily part of their lives. My word comprehension seemed to suffer when tinnitus developed at the same time my routine EM flaring developed. My hearing tested “normal” but I continue to have difficulty understanding speech etc.

I have the same flare, my ears will get so hot ,they turn purple. It can be one ear, both or face and ears.

i get tintinitus with my facial and ear flares

i wasn’t sure if they are related. it just seems so appropriate with the searing hot pain. like a kettle boiling.

No, I don’t get ringing in my ears, but they will itch.

My ears to flare along with many other parts of the body. I was having an ear flare lastnight when I was trying to go to sleep of course.

Same here, but my worst flares happen every morning when I wake up.

mommaof4nuts
January 8 |

My ears to flare along with many other parts of the body. I was having an ear flare lastnight when I was trying to go to sleep of course.

In Reply To

Chrisr99
January 7 |

No, I don’t get ringing in my ears, but they will itch.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Have you ever had your cortisol tested? It’s unusual to have worst flares in the morning, no?

I’ve never had it tested, but I’m sure it’s high

standing_cat
January 8 |

Have you ever had your cortisol tested? It’s unusual to have worst flares in the morning, no?

In Reply To

Chrisr99
January 8 |

Same here, but my worst flares happen every morning when I wake up. mommaof4nuts January 8 | My ears to flare along with many other parts of the body. I was having an ear flare lastnight when I was trying to go to sleep of course. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. In Reply To …
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.