Hello Samantha from Missouri!

@Samantha

Welcome to Living With Erythromelalgia Samantha! My name is Arjuna, and I am a student intern on here. I can only imagine the pain you have to deal with, as well as the shock of having been diagnosed with this at a younger age. I understand that you are looking for tips and insights into getting on the right path, and you have chosen the perfect place. I highly suggest that you create your own discussion post, outlining your symptoms such as your feet and hands going from burning hot to pale white, and how you are trying to manage these attacks. How have your treatments been helping Samantha? You can also use the search icon to look for existing threads that are focused around the issues that are affecting you. I just did a search for “burning hot”, and one of the discussion posts that popped up may be of help to you! Here is the link to that:

Feel free to ask me any questions on how to use this site. I look forward to hearing from you Samantha! We are all rooting for you, and I hope that you are able to get the insight you are looking for on here. Keep us posted!

Best wishes,

Arjuna