Homeopathy is helping!

I was diagnosed with EM this spring, but have been having the symptoms for about 2 years, with it gradually getting worse. It’s in my feet and was becoming VERY painful.
I began working with a homeopath a few years ago on some other issues because my body doesn’t tolerate or is allergic to many western meds.
When I told her this spring about the EM diagnosis, she got back with me and said there were two remedies that homeopaths have had some success with for EM. One is Secale Cornutum and the other is Ledum Palustre.
Homeopathic remedies come in a variety of strengths and the frequency of using a remedy can be widely varied. I’m saying this to encourage you to work with a homeopath to figure out what will work best for you. A bigger number doesn’t necessarily mean more effective. For me, 30c is the magic strength. For someone else, it might be 1M.
For me, the Secale works really well. The Ledum made me feel worse. I take the Secale every couple of days. Other folks found the Ledum worked best, and still others use a combo.
She also suggested a remedy to help with the pitting edema. It’s a combo of 3 remedies in one pellet. I just know it as AAA Remedy.
Bottom line: I’ve found homeopathy to really help. It hasn’t cured, but it has reduced the pain and discomfort.

2 Likes

I have been looking at newer concoctions for my ailing feet. My podiatrist sells creams with Urea 42%. They don’t do much for my wrinkled heels but they really help with overnight neuropathy symptoms. In fact, I have not had any since using the Urea. I even went back to my Gold Bond Heel cream and back came the symptoms. They make the Urea in an emollient and a gel. The emollient is better for me. Amazon has several to pick from.