Jane from Worcestershire has joined us! Let's say hello!

@Jane4

Hi Jane, my name is Arjuna, and I want to officially welcome you to our beautiful community. I am so sorry to hear about how long you have had to wait before getting the appropriate diagnosis. It must be frustrating awaiting medications while not being able to take painkillers. My heart goes out to you Jane, and I look forward to hearing about what comes out of the pain clinic appointment. Have you had it already? How have you been coping lately? It must be so tough to deal with the night time pain. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for on here Jane. Your children are very lucky to have such a great parent such as yourself, and I cannot wait for you to alleviate this pain and get back to easier times.

I wonder if you have had the chance to look around in our site, and if so, you may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to sift through existing topics and discussions that may be of help to you, as it may give you a sense of what others may have tried to alleviate their symptoms. I also highly recommend that you create your own discussion thread (by using the + New Topic tab) if you have any particular questions for us. Although I am not affected my EM myself, I would be very happy to guide you through this website.

The community wishes you the very best Jane, and we look forward to hearing your latest updates!

Warm regards,

Arjuna