Welcome Lisa from Pennsylvania!

@Lisa12

Hello Lisa,

My name is Arjuna, and I am a student intern on here. I just want to extend a warm welcome to you. I understand that unfortunately none of your treatments have worked, and I am very sorry to hear that you are still in a lot of pain. It must be frustrating to not be able to find a treatment that works. What have you been prescribed so far? Perhaps you can start a discussion thread by clicking on the “+New Topic” button. You have joined a very helpful community, and our members will be more than happy to assist you with their insights. I highly suggest that you do this Lisa! You can also look through existing discussions by searching for a keyword by clicking on the search icon on the top right hand corner of your screen (It looks like a magnifying glass). For instance, I looked up the word “pain”, and a lot of discussion posts showed up. Here is the link to that search:

https://forum.livingwitherythromelalgia.org/search?q=pain

I am glad that you found us, and I am rooting for you Lisa! All the best, and I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know if you have any questions on how to use this site.

Warm regards,

Arjuna