Rozanne from Minnesota has joined us! Let's say hello!

@Thisisit02

Welcome aboard Rozanne, my name is Arjuna, and I want to officially welcome you to our wonderful community. I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with flares for many years now, and I hope you are able to find what you are looking for on here. I understand that you have been on many treatments, and I am wondering if you are looking to change your treatment regimen? Have the flares gotten particularly worse lately? If indeed you are looking for other treatments, I found many existing discussions after I searched for the word “treatment”, and here is the link to that: https://forum.livingwitherythromelalgia.org/search?q=treatment

Likewise, you can use that search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the site to search for other existing discussions that may be of help. I highly recommend you also begin your own personal discussion topic if you want specific answers! You can do this by clicking on the + New Topic Tab. Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance navigating this site. I hope everything is going well for you, and we all look forward to hearing from you Rozanne!

Take care

Arjuna