Welcome Alicia from Tennessee!

@afarage

Hello Alicia! Although it has been a while since you have joined us, I want to extend you an official welcome onto our forum. My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here with Ben’s Friends. I am glad that you found us, as we are a very helpful community of members eager to help you out with our insights and recommendations. I understand that you have had EM for 15 years now, and have tried Aspirin and Magnesium to treat your joint condition. How have they been working for you? I understand that the winters can be tough, and my sympathy goes out to you. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for on here Alicia! If you are curious about existing discussions that may be of interest to you, I highly suggest that you use the search icon on the top right corner of the screen to search for keywords! For instance, I have done a search for “Winters”, and several discussions showed up. Here is that URL for your interest:

https://forum.livingwitherythromelalgia.org/search?q=winters

I also highly recommend that you create your own discussion thread Alicia! By doing so, you will allow our members to read about your specific condition and create a response tailored to your situation! It can be very helpful. Please let me know if you require any assistance creating your discussion post Alicia! I look forward to hearing from you !

Best,

Arjuna