Let's say hello to Sam from Edinburgh!

@eira1983

Hi Sam,

Welcome to our wonderful support community, we are so glad that you joined us. My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here. I am so sorry to hear about your struggles- it must be very challenging to deal with warm surroundings as you mentioned. Have you been diagnosed with EM yet? If you are looking to see what others on the same boat have done to alleviate their symptoms, I highly recommend that you create your own discussion thread (by using the + New Topic tab). You may have also noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to sift through existing topics and discussions that may be of help to you, as it may give you a sense of what others may have tried.

It is also amazing to hear that you are training to raise awareness and money for such an important cause. I myself am particularly very involved n raising awareness and funds for rare diseases, and I hope that you are able to find enjoyment doing such a beautiful thing.

We are all rooting for you, and we look forward to hearing about your latest updates Sam!

Take care,

Arjuna

1 Like