Meoltab.com

Has anyone heard about meoltab? Apparently it is a herbal treatment for em.The Website claims to have successfully treated thousands of patients with em and it has no side effects. Meoltab comes for a fixed price of 79.99 for a two month supply ( 240 tablets ). Has anyone actually tried this pill or is this a bunch of bs advertisement. Ckeck out the Website and let us know what you think (is it worth a try or not )

Hi Gary,

I don't believe meoltab is for real.

The company *Oslo Health Solution* does not show up on Google.

A company that delivers world wide has a better webpage than they do.

Normally a webpage would give information about the company under *About us* or something like that, they don't do that on their webpage.

A company doesn't just manufacture ONE product and they would list more about what they have to offer - they don't.

I checked their ingredients and wonder what *Substituted olive Oil* is supposed to be - Butter? Crisco?

If their pills had cured THOUSANDS of people who suffered from EM there would be a few reports floating around on the Internet and I am sure an organization like TEA (The Erythromelalgia Association) would have heard about it and not kept it a secret.

I think you would just be out of 79.99 and that's all. I don't know whether you are a member of TEA but it would probably be a good idea to mention it to them, see what they have to say

Good luck

Ty for your reply, i thought it sounded a little fishy to be true.

Domina said:

Hi Gary,

I don't believe meoltab is for real.

The company *Oslo Health Solution* does not show up on Google.

A company that delivers world wide has a better webpage than they do.

Normally a webpage would give information about the company under *About us* or something like that, they don't do that on their webpage.

A company doesn't just manufacture ONE product and they would list more about what they have to offer - they don't.

I checked their ingredients and wonder what *Substituted olive Oil* is supposed to be - Butter? Crisco?

If their pills had cured THOUSANDS of people who suffered from EM there would be a few reports floating around on the Internet and I am sure an organization like TEA (The Erythromelalgia Association) would have heard about it and not kept it a secret.

I think you would just be out of 79.99 and that's all. I don't know whether you are a member of TEA but it would probably be a good idea to mention it to them, see what they have to say

Good luck

sounds like a scam to me...it is really sad that there are so many of these out there.