My awareness video ! Please like share help

Hi everyone.
I’m back. Been busy. Trying to get a campaign going for funding, research and yes a cure !!! Much needed help. Isn’t it time we stop burning?

I am putting myself out there. It is causing anxiety but I am looking at the big picture. Help. Cure.

I can’t do this alone. I need your help. Please like and share from the original youtube page and put everywhere you possibly can.

We can only do this together. Alone it won’t happen. Please please get involved to help get a cure with me.

Here is the short version link.

Here is my fb page please like and follow, please be part of this so we can have help, all of us.

2 Likes

Because it is rare, no one cares. It’s sad…The neuro who dx’d me sort of laughed about his first patient who sat in the waiting room with his feet in a litter box filled with cold water, so I don’t think they realize the pain we are in. Just like fibromyalgia and CFS. I feel all of this is autoimmune and doctors really don’t know how to treat autoimmune disorders. It’s brave of you to put yourself out there.

It’s aweful and I understand what you are going through. The only way this will get the funding is by liking and sharing from the YouTube link on w Er possible forum and ask everyone to share and keep on them. We can make this work. We just need to do the work. Once we can get funding… We all get help. Hope everyone shares. It was, erythromylalgia hard for me to put this live… But it’s so necessary for us to survive.

Bringing this back up to see if everyone can share this video but you have to share it directly from the youtube link not from the private group here. In just a short time, this process has helped so many people that had symptoms but didn’t know what they had. Also this is going to promote funding and research for all of us and we desperately need it, don’t we? Unfortunately, this worlds we live in consists of clicks and shares, ridiculous I agree ! But it is what it is. So please continue to share and keep on your friends to share. We need the numbers to rise and we can do this, we just need to do it together. Thank you so much Paula