Polyherbacy :A common challenge in pain patients ( NB: includes a case study which reports significant reduction on vitamins/elimination diet and how to alleviate neuropathy)

For the past year I have taken the following supplements: Vitamin D3 with Magnesium and Calcium, K2 ( D3 doesn't work in your body if you are low on K2), Vitamin C (more in preparation should I get a cold, because if you got one it's kind of too late to take it, it takes a little while to accumulate in your body), Krill Oil (Omega 3), Probiotic (to help good gut flora), B 12 and a Multivitamin, but less than the recommended dosage and not on a regular basis. I buy all my products from Dr. Mercola (Mercola.com) because unfortunately it has been discovered that a lot of vitamins do NOT contain the ingredients listed on the bottle. There is no watchdog to check on this, they are not monitored by the FDA or anybody. I have also switched to mostly organic food and personal hygiene products, no artificial sweetener and no more fluoride in toothpaste and water. My EM is reduced to *hardly noticeable* during the day and somewhat annoying in the evening and during the nights. Whether these vitamins and changes in life style caused the pain reduction or something else I don't know.

My Rheumy has me on 3000mg triglyceride form fish oil, vitamin D3, and 1,500 mg ALA a day.

My D was checked when I had my intial symptoms which was 10.5, very low. That actually refer to as Vitamin D hormone. Definitely think it played a role in my later development of Em. :frowning: