Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Please tell me AT LEAST one POSITIVE thing that occurred during the course of your day(or night).
It can be an action or event, a thought, emotion, or a sight, smell, taste, sound or physical sensation. ONLY POSITIVES, NO negatives.

Nothing is too trivial and feel free to add more positive things as they happen.

Thanks...

What a great idea!! I love it. I’ll start. Last year I was bedridden in pain and couldn’t walk (on crutches) at Christmas and this year I am doing so much better. Tonight we went to St. Augustine to see all of the lights and had dinner. I walked quite a bit. It felt wonderful!

I went on a date for the first time in 12 years last night.

Fantastic news guys....

I went to the pub with my old spin class group for the annual christmas celebration, I happily watched them all getting drunk while I drank my appletiser enjoying lots of laughs, cuddles and all the gossip I missed out on these last few weeks when I've been unable to go.!

I hope you had a great date :)

NiceGuyDanny said:

Wow, that's great news, hope you enjoyed seeing the christmas lights :)

kb904 said:

What a great idea!! I love it. I'll start. Last year I was bedridden in pain and couldn't walk (on crutches) at Christmas and this year I am doing so much better. Tonight we went to St. Augustine to see all of the lights and had dinner. I walked quite a bit. It felt wonderful!

Here's two... managed to go snowboarding today for 3 hours and found my old iPod shuffle that I thought I had lost in my jacket :)

So well done Laura!

I woke up 5 minutes before the alarm was due to go off.

I finished my latest disability paperwork (financial and doctor's report for private disability)! Yay!

What a brilliant idea!

I went to the swimming pool after not being able to go with a swollen arm. I didn’t dare swim but enjoyed moving in the water and seeing my swimming buddies.

I finished packing for my Christmas journey.

I have been wrapping sausages in bacon ready to cook for Christmas dinner which we are having tomorrow before I go away. Listening to Christmas carols while I work always makes me happy.

I donated blood this week and for some reason my feet are not burning as much as usual. What a wonderful gift for Christmas!

Tonight I went out too the pub with friends the first time since turning 18 and the first time since I was paralysed earlier thus year :slight_smile: brilliant time.

It was...nice to get out...thanks :)lauraflora1 said:

I hope you had a great date :)

NiceGuyDanny said:

I went to watch a high school basketball game for the first time in 2 years. Saw many friends and had a great time!

Found out my daughter is having a baby girl in May! Can't wait to meet her... she will be my seventh (!!) grandchild! :)

It didn’t rain today in London

I got to visit my sister today in her holiday cottage (she lives too far for me to visit usually)

The sun shone all day

I got some beautiful new glass Christmas decorations for my tree

As nerdy as it may seem, this weekend I played fantasy card and board games with my brother, father, and best friend since grade school who I haven't seen in 2 years. I believe a little geeking out can be a healthy thing :)

I have arrived in Tasmania and am still alive - just! It wasn’t as bad as I expected and the smiles at the airport made it all worthwhile.