Pulsating Body

Hey there everyone!

I have been experiencing the typical EM symptoms for almost 7 months now
(burning red toes, face, and ears), but the thing that I haven’t really seen mentioned is a pulsating sensation in different parts of my body. It keeps me from sleeping and I also believe it is making me dizzy at times. It was one of the first things that I noticed before all the other symptoms gradually started. Does anyone else feel these pulsations wracking their body?

Hi Loralogic,

I posted a while ago with something similar - if you search vibrating sensation you will find it. No-one else seems to have experienced this and as it is not painful I have not followed it up with my doctor at all. I still experience it a fair bit - usually when I am dozing or just waking up.

regards
Bluebell

Thank you for the reply Bluebell!

At first i assumed it was heart related, but the cardiologist I saw said eveything looked fine. I have to look at different avenues, but I just don’t seem to be getting anywhere with my doctors. I saw that you were going to look at autonomic functions. Did you get anywhere with that? I feel the pulsations most strongly in my neck and back.

Yes I have had vibrations in various parts of my body. I think it’s a sign something is happening to my nerves, perhaps due to my pernicious anemia (B12 deficiency), which caused my EM.

I’ve had severe problems with orthostatic intolerance over the past month. This was preceded by about a week of strong pulsations through my core. I’m now getting more aggressive treatment for my PA (B12 shots) and the OI is finally going away. Just today I started feeling a buzzing at the back of my left upper arm. I have had some extra stress lately, perhaps that is what brought it on.

If you have a history of back problems then spinal nerve issues may be causing the pulsations. Or you may want to get your B12 checked.

I experience vibrations, particularly when I’ve been seated for long periods. Often if I go out with friends and sit for a long time over dinner when I get into bed it takes my body an hour or so to calm down and for the vibrations to subside. I am just looking on Ben’s site to see if anyone else experiences this. I have no idea what it is, or what to do (if anything) about it.