Surgery

has anyone had surgery while suffering with EM as my wife is going for a hip replacement and she is on gabapentin at the present time twice a day. If u have any info good or bad please let me know asap Thx.

I had eye surgery obviously nothing near as serious as a hip replacement, also on Gabapentin and I was fine, although I had to get a different kind of anaesthetic, with anti sickness drug as a lot suffer from anaesthetic sickness! You have to ask for this so they know. hope this could help.

Thx for the reply, Take Care I will let everyone know how she makes out at the end of Jan. as other people may have that concern in the future sometime.

Lauren said:

I had eye surgery obviously nothing near as serious as a hip replacement, also on Gabapentin and I was fine, although I had to get a different kind of anaesthetic, with anti sickness drug as a lot suffer from anaesthetic sickness! You have to ask for this so they know. hope this could help.

no surgery yet but may have to have my bladder repaired in the near future....let me know how she does. wishing her well

Thx I will surgery will be on Jan. 31.

Bingolover said:

no surgery yet but may have to have my bladder repaired in the near future....let me know how she does. wishing her well

Hi, I haven't had surgery but I might also have to have an operation on my bladder... I wonder if theres a link with EM Bingolover.?

I hope all goes well and your wife recovers quickly, she's lucky to have a suportive husband on here trying to get as much info as she can. .

Thx Laura, I will let u know how she makes out at the end of this month.

lauraflora1 said:

Hi, I haven't had surgery but I might also have to have an operation on my bladder... I wonder if theres a link with EM Bingolover.?

I hope all goes well and your wife recovers quickly, she's lucky to have a suportive husband on here trying to get as much info as she can. .