Update

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that i am feeling much better and back. Massive thank you to ((((((everyone)))))))))) who sent their well wishes over the past 3 weeks.

We will be posting the ' spotlight on ' feature mid August. This 2nd spotlight will focus on 'hypothyroidism'. Many of us suffer with co-existing thyroidism so we are hoping this will make for an interesting, informative discussion.

Wishing you all a 'comfortable' day

God bless

mads

Welcome back Mads! I’m so glad you are feeling better. We missed you! I am looking forward to the next spotlight. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Take care,
Alina

So happy to see you back on the network, Mads. Missed you a ton!

Hooray that you are back.
Following the ‘thyroid storm’ after my operation the medics are being over anxious and reduced my thyroxine until I can barely function. I look forward to learning more from this new spotlight.

Thank you - wishing you a wonderful weekend

So glad to see you back, Mads! You were definitely missed! I'm really looking forward to the focus on hypothyroidism!

Hi Mads,

I had realized you weren't posting but did not know why. Although I did think it was probably because you were having a hard time of it. I'm glad you feel well enough to come back. And thanks for your efforts in bringing info and studies to our attention.

blue