Welcome Jamie from Memphis!

@escuej1

Hello Jamie,

My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I want to officially welcome you on to this site, and I am glad that you have decided to join us. I understand that your current diagnosis is idiopathic neuropathy, which must be very tough to deal with, given you are having EM symptoms as well. It must be very painful, and I hope that you are able to cope with your pain medications at the moment Jamie! I also hope that we will be of assistance to you. How have you been feeling lately Jamie? Have the treatments been working?

If you are curious about existing discussions that may be of interest to you, I highly suggest that you use the search icon on the top right corner of the screen to search for keywords that will lead you to existing discussions!

I also highly recommend that you create your own discussion thread! By doing so, you will allow our members to read about your specific condition and create a response tailored to your situation! It can be very helpful. Please let me know if you require any assistance creating your discussion post! I look forward to hearing from you, and we are all rooting for you!

Feel better,

Arjuna