Xen402

Has anyone sent any correspondence to Xenon or Teva regarding trails of XEN402 , when trials would begin and whether they are looking for EM sufferers to take part. I sent an email off four weeks ago so far no response.

Thanks

Davipot

Would like to know more also. I couldn't figure out from what I just researched if it's on the market or in beta or ??

Hi, I am not sure why no one responded to your email yet. Try resending your email to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■?

I sent in a saliva sample last week to Xenon for testing and was told it would take at least 12 weeks for the results to be sent to my doctor. Maybe they are still working on the testing.

Pat in NH

Maybe the test is for the genetic mutation, which I think does take some time?

Just sent the mail off again to the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ I will keep everyone posted , thanks gccanada.

I ordered the DNA testing kit. Have not received it yet. They told me I was eligible to partake in the DNA testing. I have the 23 and Me testing equipment but have not sent it in, yet. Am on the road. That is one thing I will do when I get back home. Am on the road for several days.

No I haven't heard. Wd be glad to be kept informed

Many thanks

ajh

I am waiting for the spit kit. My mom also has it. We both are waiting to submit our sample and hopefully find out some helpful information.