Looking for running sandals

Hey! I am a 20 year old female and was officially diagnosed several months ago. I have always been active and particularly enjoy running. My problem is that running shoes trigger a flare, especially in the warmer weather. I don’t have access to an air conditioned place or a pool to exercise in. Can anyone recommend sandals that work for running? Or shoes that might keep my feet cool?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have also been searching for a good pair of running shoes. I haven’t really found any specific to running. However, I did purchase these for walking. My feet are pretty sensitive to anything that touches the, but at least these provide a good air flow. KEEN is a pretty good brand http://www.keenfootwear.com/p/W-UNEEK-O2.html?dwvar_W-UNEEK-O2_color=1016916&cgid=womens_footwear_sandals

I will let you know if I find anything else.

Have you tried to Nike Flyknit? I have a pair with really large mesh. I can’t run but I ride a road bike and I have clip in sandals–Keen. I ride early in the AM and I usually wear my road shoes, which are light and have a good mesh in the front. Not sure if that’s an option but my bike has saved my life :smirk:

1 Like