Speech for state awareness day

Good afternoon my EM family. As you know I have kept all of you in mind while preparing for our state awareness day. We all share the same struggles and our goals are the same. We need awareness, funding, research and a cure. So in the next few weeks, I will be preparing for my speech. I want to make sure that I have everything covered that you all would like for people to hear about. Here are some of the things I will speak about. What EM is, primary v. secondary, symptoms, what causes flares, what helps the flares, insurance issues, medications and lack thereof, lack of doctors, lack of funding and research, emotional aspect of it such as loss of relationships, loss of jobs, loss of quality of life, If you would like to suggest a topic to be covered, please comment below. Feel free to write what you want even if I listed that I will be covering it and I will do my best to come up with the best speech that covers all of the EM family around the world.

3 Likes

rayofhope - I really appreciate your passion in bringing awareness to EM / spreading the word! Am wondering if anything will be available to watch online, by chance? :slight_smile:

Yes we are taping it and you will be able to see it. Thank you so much :slight_smile: