Thoughts of getting a sympathectomy?

Hi. I signed this site just to be able to reply to your post. So, i had EM since my 25. I won't describe any details here not even all I went thru and all the hopeless moments. You all know it too well here. I simply tried everything with no success. I was told sympatectomy could help or make my EM worse. I was so desperate I underwent it with no more questions. I had a very good surgeon, I 100% trusted his opinion when he personaly told me it was going to help me. I underwent the surgery (both upper and lower sympatectomy) a year ago. Since the moment I woke up after that I'm completely EM free on my feet and hands. I still have EM attacks on my face and ears, but it's just sometimes and I always find it good to remember the horrible pain and the fact I dont have it on my feet and hands no more. This was my story. Sympatectomy can make the EM symptoms worse or it can give you full relief. I'm so grateful to my surgeon, to God and even to myself that I made the right decision. That's all I wanted to say. Sending you all lotta positive vibes, Liz.