Welcome To Our New Discourse Site

Were you a member of our old Living With Erythromelalgia - Online Support Group site? Simply LOG IN with your email and click on “Forgot password”. We will send you a link to claim your old profile.

First time visitor? Please go to our Main Page to learn aboutLiving With Erythromelalgia - Online Support Group.

We are part of the Ben’s Friends Network, whose mission is to ensure that patients living with rare diseases or chronic illnesses, as well as their caregivers, family, and friends, have a safe and supportive place to connect with others like them. We’re glad you’re here

Hi, some one I know Margaret Allis is trying to join but having issues as not heard from u. how I help her ?

Hi,
Sorry as I am having great difficulty myself managing at home on my own after having my right leg amputated and only getting home from hospital on Monday I haven’t been able to do any admitting.
I hope to be able to get back to normal soon and I will now look and see about admitting her.
Sheltielife

1 Like

Hi,
Me again, just looked and she seems to have just been approved by someone. I think only a minute ago.
Sheltielife

1 Like

Hello, it’s Seenie from ModSupport
Sorry, we’ve been a bit slow on admissions and approvals: we’ve had some moderators who are off, as well as having needed to do a sudden migration of two communities in the last week. The dust has settled and things should happen more smoothly now!
Apologies to your friend. We’re glad that she found us, and we hope she will be too.
S

1 Like

Thanks Seenie,

I did look as you can see but she had already been approved, but I sent her a welcome message as well.