Celebrities with EM

Singer/songwriter Grace slick of the 1960's group 'Jefferson Airplane' has EM

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/csp/mediapool/sites/PressDemocrat/News/story.csp?cid=2250100&sid=555&fid=181

Does anyone else know of other celebrities with this miserable syndrome?

I have no idea. I can't believe there is even one! How did you ever find his little tid bit? It would be great if she would use her fame at( least with the older generations) To raise awareness.

That's quite an old article about her. It's been a well known fact for many years within the EM community that Grace Slick has EM.

And btw, she was in Jefferson Airplane, not the Mamas and Papas! :)

Really. well at Bens Friends we had no idea .Heres is the latest article. I thought the older one more informative ;) http://boomerlifestylemn.com/the-art-of-graceful-aging-3/

Rest my case about EM community needing to pull together to share and raise awareness. Thanks Zoey, for updating us- Ill blame my brain fog. :-). BTW: How are you keeping? We havent seen you for a while. Hope its all positive. God bless x

I am hanging in there - thanks so much for asking. Hope you are doing ok :)

Yes, I saw that latest article on Grace Slick posted 3 days ago on The EM Group - although I'm not sure everyone can see it there, because the group is private, and only members can see the posts. :)

Hi Mads,
I’m a bit confused,…did you remove part of my post? The link to the other EM group? Maybe I am missing something? Is there a rule here on LWE that you cannot post a link to another EM group? Or to TEA? I do recall someone in the EM yahoo group posting a link to this LWE group. As sufferers of EM, shouldn’t we all connect and support each other?
Your quote above: "Rest my case about EM community needing to pull together to share and raise awareness " , says we should all work together to help each other in our plight, so I am at a loss trying to understand how removing a link to a fellow EM support group would achieve such an important goal. I hope you will reconsider and do the right thing by putting back the link you deleted.
Respectfully,
Zoey

Hi Zoey,

I havent deleted anything from your post- in fact I have only just read it. My fellow moderators and I cant make out what is actually missing.If its not what you intended to say then please just edit it or upload again. Sometimes things do blip when uploading, or they wont send due to 'spam' type words/links. At LWE we pride ourselves on sharing and raising awareness with the entire EM community.Alternative EM support is always publicised.The more support EM'ers can access , the better ;-)

Just noticed this was uploaded onto my comment wall. As you can see nothing was deleted. Very strange that the link didnt upload with rest of text in forum. Anyway- mystery solved.

Zoey replied to mads's discussion Celebrities with EM

"I am hanging in there - thanks so much for asking. Hope you are doing ok :) Yes, I saw that latest article posted 3 days ago on The EM Group ( https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EM ) - although I'm not sure everyone can see it there,…"