Hemp Extract Drops

Hi Flame,
So glad you were able to attend the wedding. One up for you on the scoreboard of not missing out on life. Still taking Nature’s Love Hemp oil and my life has changed. The flares have gone from a 10 to a 2, if that. I can’t explain it. Now dealing with a bad back. Wouldn’t it have been just one more pain thing to deal with? One at a time, please.
Patricia

1 Like

Hi satochan
Hope all is well so,glad the hemp oil is working
Has it stopes the burning pain and any swelling ?
Have not heard from you in a while .hope to hear soon
Take care .

Hi
So glad you are doing well on the hemp I will ask my doc about it see if I can try it . After coming back from England the burning in my body is less at night only need cold packs on my feet I was so excited about that I have upped the lyrics a little and čould have been the cooler damp weather .
Going out to newbrunwick in sept we miss the sea it’s beautiful ful there . Stay well and cool yours Anne

I have also had good luck with the CBD oil
And it starts to work in a hour of taking the drops

But it Takes ALOT of pure CBD oil to calm down the EM pain though

And it was pretty difficult to understand everything , because of the lack of clear info
And being new to this kind of treatment and no experience and being scared to try it… sorry lol…lol lol

But for me 1,000mg strength of pure CBD works the best
It’s fast and to the point
And you want 100% pure CBD in a tincture eye dropper

There’s no high at all to 100%pure CBD or weird head feelings
And yes it seems to help a great deal
I can walk again

without the flaring up /burning and the electric shocks zaps, I get every time …I walk even five steps

Also you can’t ever overdose on CBD or take too much , but for my level of pain it takes quite a bit of drops, Throughout the day

The other thing is you go through a tincture fast …I live in a “marijuana” so called town and it’s hard to find 100% pure CBD oil (with no high) locally anywhere at any of the 10 different medical marijuana shops
So it means ordering it online only
And the mail takes forever
So if you run out you run out…:astonished:

I still haven’t perfected timing and the exact amount to hold off the pain throughout the day…
I would say I go through one or one and half full eye droppers a day??

I guess that’s more of a trail and error thing , different for each person

One last thing, I wouldn’t use just CBD oil !!
it wont solely do the job for serious cases of EM

I would use it in combination of things together , i.e., vitamins , diet etc

Yes , Beats taking the hydrocodene

Hi V,
I can’t believe how dumb I am. I kept trying and trying to reply. I came directly here from my email. I hadn’t officially signed in. I’m not real bright but I can be kinda cute. To answer your question… my Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Drops. The bottle says 500mg. I’m still burning at about a 2 or 3 pain level, not every day but occasionally. I personally use 2 droppers under the tongue morning, afternoon and evening. I’m so hopefull…mj may become medically legal here in TX on September 1st. No more opioids…just a nice plant. Fingers crossed that the bill passes. Hope Nature’s Love Hemp oil (I get orange flavored) works as well for you as it has for me. It took about 6 weeks to notice because the fire reduction is gradual. When I noticed at 6 wks, I was gob smacked! Please let me know how your doing on it. Patricia aka Satochan

1 Like

I’ve been doing 1/4 tsp of thc butter at night–helps so much w pain and sleep. I also like the 5mg thc mints–those are so mild but do help take the edge off the pain.

1 Like

Hi there satochan
I am so glad you are doing better the TX summers must be hard ,it’s really hot here now in the 30 c yuk . I can now get the hemp oil from someone so may try it not doing so bad at the moment as long as I am cold . Well off to newbrunswick
In sept it is 2 to 8 degrees cooler there and summers are shorter . Going to looks for some houses Ron retires next April and also have a neurologist in mind he is taking patients . My body is not burning as much but the feet can flare up quickly , I wear fine cloves when I work with food so the hands are not in water they can flare in heat easily .
My toe and finger nails can be itchy and burn when I cut them that’s a new thing have to be very careful when cutting them exotically the toes . I wonder if anyone else has that
Well better go this was long hope you keep getting better
Say safe and cool yours Anne

CBD in California can be obtained with a medical marijuana card. The best, and least expensive tincture is made by a company called Treatwell and is a ration of 20 cbd to 1 thc. The thc activtes the cbd, but does nothing to your head: no stoned, no fuzzy, nothing. CBD is used in England for children with seizure disorders. It is very effective as it has strong anti-inflammatory effects, and a half dropper 3 times a day is great for controlling symptoms of flares.

I’m still in a state of shock at how CBD oil has changed my life. I had to miss out on Thanksgiving and Christmas last year and this year I anticipate being "normal"enough to be with my family. I’m synging a little right now but can ignore a level 2 burn. It makes me so angry that opioids are prescribed and condemned but a plant? God forbid. I hope it helps my fellow flamers like it has me.

Are you alert enough to drive when taking CBD?

Hi Sharon, CBD oil has absolutely no psychotropic effects. That’s why it’s legal to buy. I can’t say enough how it has changed the flares and the intensity when they do come. I just can’t believe it. I just started a flare and the EM is progressing to electrical shocks going down my legs like right now. The CBD has reduced the intensity of the burning palms from a 9 to a 2. Even a 2 is hurtful. I hope you’re doing OK. Patricia (aka Satochan)

Hi Patricia…thank you for responding to my question. I bought Infinity Lotion that seems to help many people, but it didn’t help me. I do better with my Lidocaine 10%. It was recommended by someone on another support group. This company sells a CBD tincture 1,000 mg. It cost 89.99 for 1 oz. and if it doesn’t work, they refund your money. I only bought a trial size of the lotion.

Anyhow, I’m going to buy it after hearing from you. Wondering how much your CBD cost and how much you use…guess it’s different for each person.

I’d just like to walk without so much pain. I also have neuropathy and Raynaud’s. I take Norpramin 30mg before bed and don’t have any pain in bed. I wonder if that will interfere with the CBD?
Thanks again, Sharon

Hi Sharon, this oil isn’t topical. I put 2 droppers under my tongue morning, mid afternoon, and night. It’s $35 a bottle 500mg orange flavored. You can bet I’m going to include this in my medical tax deduction next year. There’s free shipping on orders of $50 or more and I shudder to tell you Nature’s Love give a %15 discount on orders of UGH $170. I think the burning stopped (and a subsequent flares have been only a #2) at 5 weeks but I didn’t realize it until 6 wks. I pray to God it helps you too
Patricia

PS; my fire is in my palms. They turn lobster red and feel as though someone poured boiling water into my hands. That’s why I’m so grateful to my dr telling me to get it. Recently I’ve felt electric shocks going down my legs but it’s only occasional. Over the last 6 months the burning has started going up my arms. Then it’s time to get gel packs out of the freezer. I HATE that damn SCN9A gene! So I still have flares but not every day and they’re not excruciating. Oh how I hope this info helps my Em buddies!

Yes, That is very weird, but thinking back a couple of years, I think this all started in my hands when I trimmed my cuticles with cuticle scissors and the burning started shortly thereafter. I hadn’t remembered it until just now, reading your post. How bizarre we both are. Patricia

PS; I threw the rest away. It was THAT bad!

The Kratom. That is. The most DISGUSTING stuff I’ve ever taken to fight this battle. ARGH!

Hi Sharon,
The CBD oil is so mild, I can’t imagine it having any side effects at all. I would never have known about this if it hadn’t been my Naturopathic neurologists orders. Oh how I hope it helps my fire friends. P

Oh Sharon,
My heart is breaking for you. The CBD oil I use is from Natureslive.org. It’s only $35 for a 1 ounce bottle of 500 Mg. Oh! I just looked up and had already replied. Be cool! P

Hi
Glad to here from you both do you feel tired or sluggish. Ron tried it and felt wobbley