Hemp Extract Drops

I’m trying to respond to satochan. Why oh why did they change this web site, what a confusing mess!
Anyhow, I bought some CBD tincture and I’ll let you know how I do, if I can figure out how to respond. At first I got a email from satochan, and that was easy to respond to, not sure how that happened tho.

The CBD tincture (under the tongue) is not hemp or something you can get on Amazon. It is a process where the THC in Marijuana is separated from another molecule, called CBD, There are ratios, like 20 to 1, meaning 20 of CBD and 1of THC (the THC activates the CBD). Because this comes from marijuana it can only be purchased if you are in a state where you can get a patient marijuana card, go to, or order online through a marijuana pharmacy.
There is no wobblies, or stony feeling, just the antinflammatory calming effect. Look up the research done on Children in England who have seizure disorders to find out more

I received my CBD tincture 1,000. Is the dose one drop or one dropper full. Trying to figure out how much to take. My bottle says 10 drops(2 grams) amount per serving 6.7mg CBD Oil.

I found some info on CBD. Go to google and type in How much CBD should I take. When you see Highland Pharms, look for that title. It gives info with your weight and range of pain or anxiety or whatever. I’m going to try it in a few days, I’ll let you know how I do.

Dear Sharon,
Just got your message in my email. No, you do not need a script for this as it has absolutely no psychotropic effects. My pain doc said I’ve got to not take it one week before my pee test as it will show up as MJ. My blood has run cold at the thought as it has been the only thing that has reduced the flames. The burning right now is a 2, but frequently it’s gone entirely. I owe this totally to the cbd oil. Good luck. I hope it does for you what it has for me. Patricia aka Satochan

**Ive been trying to reply to your email from the 20th, but other replys are already typed on here. Not sure if this will show up. I never thought you had to have a script.**Im going to try the tincture today. Question…why is the message on both sides…very weird!!

Not that it means anything but while CBD is extracted from a “plant” so are “opiates”

1 Like

@Sharonl In the lower right hand corner you will see: image if you click on this it will turn of the preview window. The preview window is important if you are uploading pictures, videos, hyperlinks or links in general as we use .css for that process so they can be embedded into the post rather than attachments which load slowly. If you are just entering text the preview is identical

Yes I’ve tried CBD oil…I finally have found one that works
There’s a ton of scams out there
I have lost hundreds of dollars looking for one

It’s a fairly new industry and lots of people are preying on people not nothing what is what …lol
It’s very confusing
Sad that people scam people suffering in pain , desperate for help!

Yes it works great if you find 100% pure CBD oil… it should be pure and clear and should have no fillers at all

And yes it’s pricey …almost too much to maintain if your in pain all day and night …I don’t see how you could afford it
It’s runs out pretty quickly

I found a CBD group with lots of trusted info…google CBD Oil Users Group. It has helped me to pick some CBD. It is a closed group, need to ask to join.

1 Like

Hi hope you are still doing ok on the CBD oil .
I want to try it and I am able to get some what dose do you start on ? Well our trip to newbrunswick was lovely we have decided to move there and we bought a house we always wanted to live back on the coast we move April 5 next year .the weather is much cooler there talk care hope to hear from you

Oops! I just got a glimpse of a past post. I am such a dork. Please forgive me! It’s natureslove.org not natureslive. That’s what I get for not rereading a post before sending. I’m so sorry. Still doing the 2 droppers under the tongue but now am doing it 2x a day instead of 3x and my life is still almost normal. ALWAYS a slight burn, now traveling up my arms, but burns at such a low level that if I immerse myself in a good book or tv, I can usually ignore it. BTW I’m curious about something. I bought a Keurig coffee maker. By mistake I saw a tv infomercial (I am a pathological purchaser And must change the channel immediately!) Too late. It was such a good deal I couldn’t resist. Since then I’m drinking 3 to 4 cups a day. As caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, I think a flare when it comes might be a notch less. Every notch down on the pain scale helps, right? Love & compassion to you all!

I am so EXCITED for you! To be surrounded by such beauty will be so calming. I was appalled (have you noticed there’s no spell check on this sight?) to see in One post I typed natureslive. Have since corrected it. Natureslove.org. My bottle says 500mg. I can only hope it works as well for you as it has for me. You know, it could be all in my head. Oh well.

Has anyone else had success with CBD oil?

TruLeaf Naturals makes an amazing CBD oil. I highly recommend it. It’s a little pricey, but the most pure form we’ve found. Take a look at their website.

I stumbled onto this in a conversation with my sister n law. Had no idea what CBD oil was and she raved about it regarding insomnia, nerve disorders, etc. etc.

I have been taking it for a week and have noticed some additional relief. I’m hoping we are really on to something here!

I’ll be the first to tell you, it tastes terrible - but, the directions tell you to put under your tongue for 60 seconds then swallow with a big glass of water. If you can take a few gulps of water and swallow the oil at same time, you won’t ever taste it!

I was wondering how CBD oil would help with the EM – I gather cbd oil is vasodilatory, is that the main way it helps?

Thank you. I haven’t tried it recently, but I do remember the god-awful taste haha.

Hi Bootcamper - do you use TruLeaf or NuLeaf? I didn’t see a product called “TruLeaf Naturals” on their site - just names such as TruLeaf Hemp Oil. However, there is a company called NuLeaf Naturals. Thanks!

Dear NwGirl, I am leading an almost normal life thanks to, I think, CBD Oil. I still have occasional flares but they’re only a 3-4 on the pain scale. I am down from 3X a day to 2. I’m a primary EMer. Since this is a progressive disease, I’m counting my blessings. The burning in my palms is almost gone, but I can feel it trying to run up my arms and down my legs into my feet. Oh well.

My oil is orange flavored and not hard to hold under the tongue.

Bootcamper - what amount of “mg” do you take? I only found the company “NuLeaf” as well. Do you have a link you could provide?

Thanks for sharing!