I found comfy sandles

Just by reading reviews, I bought a pair of Easy Spirit Cloverly strappy sandles that don't bother my feet and they are attractive as well. Just thought I'd pass it along.

1 Like

Very good to know, thanks! Do you ever have problems with the swelling causing your sandals to stretch? Sometimes I’m not sure if I should buy them a little tight so they last longer. My swelling isn’t nearly as bad as some of the pictures I’ve seen, but it’s still enough to stretch my shoes.

These sandals have velcro at the toe and the heel to make them adjustable. I liked that there is a soft padding beneath the straps next to your skin so they don't rub. And you get good air circulation too.

Meredith B. Domzalski said:

Very good to know, thanks! Do you ever have problems with the swelling causing your sandals to stretch? Sometimes I'm not sure if I should buy them a little tight so they last longer. My swelling isn't nearly as bad as some of the pictures I've seen, but it's still enough to stretch my shoes.

Wow, comfy shoes is a must. I am yet to find any and even wear slippers for work. would it be possible to put a link to where people can get them and also look at photos on this thread.?

Enjoy your shoes :)

Aw, just looked and can't find them in uk.! Back to the drawing board.!

I will look again. I'm not real good at computer - but I'll try to find where I got mine.

Ok. Type Easy Spirit sandals in google search, then search the site for cloverly sandals. They were still on there but there was a USA flag near the shipping area.

I found a pair of amazingly comfy pair in uk. They’ve made a huge difference with my heel pain as well as been cool with enough space for my swelling. They also look good which is huge bonus. http://www.steadandsimpson.com/Search-Results/Earth-Spirit-Womens-Leather-Flower-Sandal-in-Black-19556?stresults=Earth|spirit

Birkenstocks are nice too

lauraflora1 said:

I found a pair of amazingly comfy pair in uk. They've made a huge difference with my heel pain as well as been cool with enough space for my swelling. They also look good which is huge bonus. http://www.steadandsimpson.com/Search-Results/Earth-Spirit-Womens-L...|spirit
Yes, those are cute too! Glad you found something.