Comfortable shoes!

This is the second time I'm posting this so forgive my brusqueness. I had a nice, long post about these wonderful sandals. They are soft and comfy. The straps are buttery, stretchy fabric. I can't even feel them. So, here's the link, try them!

http://www.sanuk.com/womens-sandals/yoga-sling-2-prints/SWS10535.html?dwvar_SWS10535_color=FPNW#icid=home_circle3_womens_sandals&start=2&cgid=womens-sandals

I got the Hawaiian black/white seen in the picture. I can't wear any other show, now. Seriously, my feet are constantly swollen now and I can't get any of my shoes on.

For some reason, I can't edit this. I meant "shoe" of course, I'm on a net book and the keyboard is smaller than I'm used to. As I said, I had written a longer post but the site lost it when I tried to preview it. Ugh!

Thank you for sharing dream line. They do look comfortable…I can only wear flip flops myself and these are nice because they secure on with the back strap. Any other shoe I have tried that wasn’t completely open such as the flip flop was too painful. I can see how the light fabric would give if you we’re to swell.
Thanks for the great tip.

These look great and amazing the head office is only 6 miles from me! Then I looked for my nearest shop and the person selling is wait for it, only 0.2 miles away from me! I have never worn even flip flops as the bit between my toes always hurt, but these look different. Before I get in touch with the person selling, who obviously sells from home can you tell me if it's possible to drive with these on?

I bought a pair but not those...thanks so much for the link! Expensive flip flops at $42 but they are nice. hehe

A small warning from me…it looks like a rubber sole and if it is I just want to say it can become very hot especially on hot pavement. I realized I needed a layer of leather between the sole of the shoe and my feet so they can breathe and sweat.

Last time I was in Hawaii I bought a really nice and expensive flip flops (also a rubber sole), I wore them once because they become so hot and they lit up my feet and I had to cancel all plans for two days…

It was the contact with my feet that worried me in case it was hard. If it is then they would be no good to me, as I one of my ulcers is on the bottom of my foot and podatiary said I should wear padded shoes or sandals. Otherwise they would put pressure on my ulcer.

Hello all : ) been a while since I was on~ Vionic makes a sport sandal with grip on the bottom and arch support they are cool, and antimicrobial for the freezer. ~~~~~ Orthaheel by Dr. Weil (now, newly owned by someone else) are awesome. If they are Orthaheel although now merged, I find those substantially cooler. Think I posted the same a while back, and also heard about Adidas Cool Max athletic shoe, but have no personal insight on those. Much love~ Heidi

The sole, on the top anyway, is made of yoga mat material. I can't say about the underside but I've had no problem with them getting hot. Really, any sole would get hot if you walk a lot on a hot surface, yes?

Norahs said:

A small warning from me....it looks like a rubber sole and if it is I just want to say it can become very hot especially on hot pavement. I realized I needed a layer of leather between the sole of the shoe and my feet so they can breathe and sweat.

Last time I was in Hawaii I bought a really nice and expensive flip flops (also a rubber sole), I wore them once because they become so hot and they lit up my feet and I had to cancel all plans for two days.....

Well, I don't drive anymore. Haven't been able to for a while, now. The back strap secures them, though so I don't see why not.

When you go to the home office, let them know about us. If they know that they can market to a specific demographic, they might design other shoes for us!

sheltielife said:

These look great and amazing the head office is only 6 miles from me! Then I looked for my nearest shop and the person selling is wait for it, only 0.2 miles away from me! I have never worn even flip flops as the bit between my toes always hurt, but these look different. Before I get in touch with the person selling, who obviously sells from home can you tell me if it's possible to drive with these on?

They come from Canada if anyone wants to know. Shipping takes 7 days to arrive in Indiana, which for $8 shipping costs seems awfully slow.

hayley3 said:

I bought a pair but not those...thanks so much for the link! Expensive flip flops at $42 but they are nice. hehe

What I like are these SOLE flip flops. They have very good arch support and a metatarsal pad which takes pressure off the balls of my feet where I have the most pain. Unfortunately they are very pricey at nearly $70. I found them at a local shoe store that specializes in comfortable shoes.

They are quality made and I have several pairs, it's about all I can tolerate along with my Haflinger slip-ons. I bought one pair a size larger than my normal size and I like them the best as the straps aren't as tight and there is room when my feet swell.

http://www.amazon.com/SOLE-Womens-Sport-Flips-Flip-Flop/dp/B007EL47TS

After a while the strap between my toes starts bothering me. I bought a pair of SOLE slides but they have a fixed strap that is too tight. Am thinking about taking them to a shoe repair store to find out if they can sew on velcro flaps to make the straps an adjustable width.