MicroVas Therapy

I was wondering if anyone has tried MicroVas therapy for their EM? I have been doing some reading about it and it seems to help with the pain associated with peripheral neuropathy. Since my EM is secondary to small fiber peripheral neuropathy I thought it might be worth a try.

If you or someone you know has tried it, I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

What is MicroVas therapy?

Yes I have my own machine which I bought after trying a month of sessions at the Podiatrist office for Peripheral Neuropathy. The machine was very expensive but I thought it would be worth it to help my muscle wasting from PN. My machine is so powerful that it is scary. I do feel that it's worth it for the circulation and stimulation but it can not be done haphazardly. I have to really focus on what I'm doing so I won't deliver too much of a current. Of course if you go to a therapist it will be controlled by them. As for the erythromelagia it may bring too much circulation to the area and cause more heat because of the increased blood flow. I'm still experimenting with it. I don't regret having the machine but it's not a miracle cure. You need to sit still for 45 mins. and that's not always easy for me. However you can do it for less time if you have your own machine.

I'd love to be helpful but I personally am totally frustrated with my neuropathy!

I have had 27 treatments and it has helped with my flare ups

Is microvas a bit like the microtens machines..??

Similiar, nicrovas helps with blood vessels, and nerve pains the tens init only helps to override the pain signal

This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in Microvas: http://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/lakeland-doctor-pleads-guilty-healthcare-fraud